Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Initial apologies from the new guy

I'd like to start off by thanking Stephan and BK for inviting me to the party. For those who object to yet another addition to the anti-dimwit-serioso artillery, please accept my apology.

To continue with the music chat going on today, I must confess that I'm currently listening to the music of Fela Kuti. More specifically, I'm listening to an album called Expensive Shit. Yes, that's right, the word shit is included in the title, and I must apologize for sharing that information with you. I apologize to the puritan sorts who clicked on that link, only to discover an album cover full of some of God's most wonderful creations, otherwise known as breasts.

I also apolgize for listening to an artist who once created a polygamist colony and was known for being sexist. To those who engage in the whole degrees of Kevin Bacon, guilt-by-association mindset, I must seem to be sexist myself. I assure you all that I am not, and apologize for any confusion sparked by my post.

1 comment:

Isis said...

Expensive Shit is one of the finest albums of all times, I am not sorry to say.