Thursday, March 24, 2005

Driviling, Sniviling Apologies

I must publicly apologize that I was fortunate enough to grow up in a nation that professes to love liberty and that I am dim enough to actually believe in the idea of liberty. I believe in the sanctity of marriage and for this I ought to be punished. I am a Christian and for this I ought to be crucified. My Paleo-Conservative ideologies are surely offensive to many and for this I must apologize. My occasional Libertarian leanings are no doubt offensive to others.

I have the insane notion that a man should get no more than he earns in life and the government or anyone else is responsible for my or anyone else’s well being, shame on me. I think the Constitution is pretty plainly written and needs no interpretation, how naive of me.

I sincerely apologize to all of the Neo-conic empire builders for all the times I have called you horrible names like; “murder’, “tyrant” and yes I dare say “goose stepping Nazis”. I also apologize to liberals for calling you terrible names like; “nanny”, “fruits” and dare I say again “panty-waisted goose stepping Nazis”.

Many more to follow…

Recedite, plebes! Gero rem imperialem
El Cid

No comments: