Thursday, March 24, 2005

dreadful sorry

I would like to apologize for preferring the term paleoliberal to all the other paleo alternatives. I would like to apologize for my profound suspicion toward paleoconservatives and conservatives of pretty much every other prefix. I apologize for not having any conservative friends. And I apologize for still having leftist friends. No really, I do. Apologize, I mean. I would like to apologize to anyone reading this blog for the presence of El Cid, and I would like to apologize to El Cid for singling him out. (But honestly, El Cid, you scare me. I apologize.)

I also apologize for using "sorry" as a noun and for using "dreadful" to mean full-of-dread.

1 comment:

bkmarcus said...

My association with Communists is the same as Rothbard's: they're family.

But for the record, I am not now nor have I ever been ...

(I apologize if I seem defensive.)