Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Gizoogle

I apologize for thinking the new search engine, Gizoogle, is funny. It's "Fo all you beotches who wanna find shiznit." Example of gizoogle's version of the 10 Commandments:
Thou shalt not kizzy.
Thou shalt not commit adultery crazy up in here.
Thou shizzay not steal.
Thou S-H-to-tha-izzalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour n' shit.
Hey Jude:
Hey jude, don’t makes it bad.
Takes a sad S-to-tha-izzong n makes it rappa ta let hustla into yo heart,
Then you can S-T-to-tha-izzart ta makes it rappa jude, don’t be afraid.
You were made ta go out n get ha.
The minute you let pushas unda yo skin,
Then you begin ta makes it betta.

2 comments:

freeman said...

I apologize for posting the following link to a Gizoogle translation of a recent Tom Palmer blog post:

http://sites.gizoogle.com/?url=http://www.tomgpalmer.com/archives/019281.php

Peace out!
freeman tha libertizzle critta dogg

born to run said...

I apologize for sending a link to gizzogle to everyone I know. I also apologize for laughing at such insensitive stereotypes when there are perfectly good stereotypes of protestant white males that I could laugh at.