Thursday, March 24, 2005

Kill Cops Apology

I apologize for humorously typing "Kill Cops" as the banner on my cell phone, but I thought it went nicely with the pink accents and the beach scene from my phone's pre-installed wallpaper. No, I don't have any intention of killing any cops. I just want them all to go away or at least leave me alone. If they promise to leave me alone, and never bother me, I will remove the banner from my phone. In its place I will likely write something similarly nonsensical.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Leave it on there.FUCK THE POLICE!They are criminals too. ALL of them. FUCK THEM ALL AND ALL OF THEM FUCKING DIIIEEEE!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

You have NOTHING to apologize for!!

Anonymous said...

they are involved in nazi activities. when you put yourself in the process of carrying out nazi activities like the war on drugs you put yourself in the line of fire because morally speaking a people need to defend themselves from tyranny.